The Association for Coaching (AC) welcomes training providers, coaching providers, universities, not for profits and organizations who are associated to the profession of coaching.
To maintain the highest professional and quality standards all members subscribe to The AC’s Global Code of Ethics for Associate, Member and Fellow and The AC’s Best Practice Guide applies to Leader Coaches.
You can view the Exclusive Organizational Member Benefits here.
Coaching and Training Organization
- Coaching is the primary function of your business
- Coaching is a service offered by your business to external clients
- You are a training organisation involved with training for coaches
- You provide services specifically related to coaches or coaching.
- You offer coach training as part of your curriculum
- Coaching is part of your curriculum of additional study
- You have an internal coaching pool who require support and CPD opportunities
- You have a growing interest in the coaching profession.